20170703 Medevac using the Ornge AW139 … Version 2.0

This is a repeat  of the earlier post which used Keywords.  In this one I changed the Filenames of the images to “the original filename + Ornge ______”where the descriptors  loaded, lifting, turning, climbing and enroute were added to the appropriate image.

 

 

 

 

We’ll see how this works in comparison with the previous post.

One thought on “20170703 Medevac using the Ornge AW139 … Version 2.0

  1. I Googled “brtthome ornge loaded” and got the two Posts. But when I went to Google “Images” I got 6 WordPress Logos with “posted 6 hours ago”. Perhaps, hopefully, there is some processing by WordPress that might return the actual images eventually. Lots to learn with this stuff.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s